Food Pantry Update

Celebrating the one year anniversary of our new client choice pantry called Harvest: A Galley of Grace
RALLY FOR THE GALLEY COMING AUGUST 8! ALL YOU BIKERS COME JOIN US!!!

Moving Forward in Ministry in 2011

"Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe" (Hebrews 12:28).

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thanksgiving

Tonight, I am thankful for:
My God Who already knows the plans He has for me - for a future and a hope, so when I tend to fret or worry, I can remember that He has my back - I just need to lean into Him.
My husband who supports every aspect of who I am and this ministry center that I am so passionate about.
My family who gives me joy being wife, mom, grandmother, daughter, sister, and aunt.  I am blessed with a large family, and look forward to spending time with them at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
A ministry that has been an integral outreach of the Montgomery Baptist Association for decades and is still viable and relevant as we reach our community for Christ.
New opportunities through the ministry center and through my church to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
New believers who prayed to receive Christ, both at the recent Matthew party and at the center this week.
Pastors and laypeople who are passionate about helping to follow up and disciple new believers.
Fellow Christians who catch the vision of helping others and willingly give to those in need.
The excitement building among directors, volunteers, and guests alike about the upcoming Ministry Center Toy Sale for Families in Need.
The example of believers all over the world who do not have the liberties to worship freely as I do, yet choose to remain faithful and fruitful in their Christian walk despite persecution.
You, the readers of this blog and the donors who generously contribute to keep the work alive.

No comments:


Ways You Can Partner with Forest Park Ministry Center

* Have a food drive in your church
(get list from Donna)There is a dire shortage!
* Hold a Baby Shower for new moms who come to

the center; we need supplies for 12 layettes by October!
* Be a prayer partner and pray for our guests needs
* Need larger sized mens and womens clothing

must be in very good condition
*Hold a Paper supplies shower for the center

*Need a data entry volunteer once a week
*Need a small desk for the receptionist in the waiting area